What to Bring
It is essential that you bring a torch, shoes you don’t mind getting wet – and we mean fully immersed in water: ideally, wet shoes, sandals or old runners, broad-brimmed hat with sun visor for all round protection, sunscreen, swimming costume and towel, good walking/trekking shoes, a personal water bottle and a pillow.
It is also recommended that you bring insect repellent, warm clothes for the evening (particularly if travelling in Winter), personal toiletries and first aid, with any personal medication required.
You will also need to bring a pillow and a sleeping bag. 10ºC sleeping bags are available for sale at $35pp – these must be requested with our office prior to travel and can be kept following your trip or donated to local indigenous communities.
- Your tour vehicle may be branded as Adventure Tours Australia, Western Exposure or Wild Expeditions, but this tour is operated by Kimberley Wild Expeditions.
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for any cause including seasonal conditions, weather extremes, traditional owner and national park requirements.
- This tour is only for fit and active people, who can hike 5-9kms a day over uneven terrain, often in high temperatures. Temperatures can be extreme i.e. very high during summer days and very cold during winter nights. The operator reserves the right to assess the fitness capability of passengers prior to tour departure.
- Are you over 70 years old? Due to the remote location and challenging nature of our extended camping tours it is essential for older travellers to review and sign our Medical Form to ensure you can participate fully in the itinerary.
- Due to distances covered, this trip involves early departures on some morning and frequent stops between destinations.
- This tour is not suitable for children.
- Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure.
- It is your responsibility to advise Wild Expeditions if you have any special dietary requirements or medical conditions (including allergies) well ahead of departure.
- It is you or your clients’ responsibility to contact Wild Expeditions with your preferred accommodation pick up point. Please contact our inside sales teams for information on other available pick up points. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you will make your way to our default pick up point as listed on this document. We will not be responsible for missed pick-ups (and a missed tour) if we do not receive notification from you or your travel agent, and if you are not at the default pick up point at the appropriate time.